Thank you for your interest in our Story Time recordings for our younger athletes! We started this Zoom segment last year when the COVID-19 pandemic hit and we wanted to make sure we still offered programming for our little ones. While the program is no longer hosted live, we record new content weekly and feature them here for you to view and use with your young athlete.
Story Time Recordings
Weekly Parent Handouts
Resources for Families
- Young Athletes at Home: Young Athletes offers families a collection of resources and activities for inclusive play at home.
- Guide for New Parents of Children with ID (PDF): This is a resource guide to support parents and families of children newly diagnosed with intellectual disabilities.
- Young Athletes Family Flashcards (PDF): Fun and engaging flashcards for families to use at home to run Young Athletes activities.
- Young Athletes at Home Guide (PDF): Guide for families and caregivers to continue at home the Young Athletes activities their child is doing in a school or community program.
- Special Olympics Coloring Book (PDF)