The Coronavirus pandemic has caused disruption in our usual programming, but we have a brilliant team hosting weekly live story times for you and your young ones. Contact your coach or head of delegation for the most up to date zoom IDs. See you next Saturday at 10am!
Story Time Recordings
Parent Weekly Handouts
Resources for Families
- Young Athletes at Home: Young Athletes offers families a collection of resources and activities for inclusive play at home.
- Guide for New Parents of Children with ID (PDF): This is a resource guide to support parents and families of children newly diagnosed with intellectual disabilities.
- Young Athletes Family Flashcards (PDF): Fun and engaging flashcards for families to use at home to run Young Athletes activities.
- Young Athletes at Home Guide (PDF): Guide for families and caregivers to continue at home the Young Athletes activities their child is doing in a school or community program.
- Special Olympics Coloring Book (PDF)