Support Special Olympics Hawaii athletes by taking the
Join us for the 4th Annual Virtual Paradise Plunge fundraising event! This is the perfect way to support our local Special Olympics athletes from wherever you are in the world and participate alongside friends and family!
In 2022, our athletes were finally able to get back on the playing field and experience a full year of in-person sports training and competition again! The funds raised will help ensure every athlete has the equipment and resources they need to have a successful seaon.
Your support will also help us ensure there is never a fee to participate in Special Olympics!
There are so many ways to take the plunge!
- Take a dip or catch a wave at any one of our beautiful beaches
- Show off your cannonball or best dive at the pool
- Paddle away on a board or in an outrigger canoe
- Go snorkeling, diving or windsurfing
As long as you’re getting wet, you’re taking the plunge!
The Paradise Plunge is so easy and super fun!
– Registration begins on Monday, March 13th, 2023!
– Deadline to submit plunge footage is Sunday, April 30th
– Participant Video Compilation Released on Friday, May 5th
Minimum fundraising for students $50
Minimum fundraising for adults $100
Become a Super Plunger and raise $1,000 or more for our athletes!
Be sure to video or take photos of your plunge so you can share it with your family and friends when you ask for their support.
Click here for more information or to Register on March 13th!